What you tell your friends you do
What you will really be doing
How will you be doing this?
Required experience & skills
Desired Skills and Experience
- Build and automate software release pipelines.
- Assist .NET developers in taking their products to production.
- Improve speed, quality and overall performance of the deployment process.
- Make sure we’re designing systems that will scale far into the future.
- Use monitoring tools to measure and improve application and system performance.
- Assist developers in debugging and resolving application issues.
- Automate the deployment process for infrastructure and applications.
- Communicate effectively with developers, operations and business stakeholders.
- Research, evaluate and recommend on new technologies and processes.
- Evaluate and implement solutions for deploying applications to the cloud.
- You are an all-rounder in a Scrum team. You will have your own specialization, but you will also be able to perform all other tasks within the team.
- You prioritize your own work together with your team and Product Owner. You will receive immediate feedback from end users and you will have a lot of opportunities to experiment.
- You will be using the right tools for whatever job will be thrown at you. Choices that were made in the past are not rules.
- You will work in a motivated team to meet ambitious deadlines. There is always a budget for good ideas.
- Data is your guru, your gut feeling isn’t. To measure is to know.
- By actively coaching and continuously providing feedback to team members.
- You’re smart and have some way to prove it.
- You have at least 4 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in maintaining and improving the deployment pipeline to ensure smooth and frequent releases using your experience with continous deployment and tools like Jenkins, TravisCI, TeamCity etc.
- You have experience working with .NET developers, have knowledge of Nuget Packages and deploy their code into production.
- You have a DevOps mindset.
- You have a particular dislike for doing things manually, instead prefering to automate things both on premise and in the cloud.
- You are strong with Windows, Linux or both and know how to troubleshoot and harden the OS.
- Have automation experience with tools like Ansible, Puppet, PowerShell, Python etc.
- Monitors production systems and applications using tools like Sensu, DataDog, Graphite, ElasticSearch, Logstash etc.
- Experience running critical production systems, and when there is a failure and automate solutions to reoccuring issues.
- You have experience influencing others on how production systems should be run by coaching and creating documentation and design.
- Keen to learn and work with smart people.
- Think big and build small. In the end it’s about getting things done.
- Take pride in what you do, but welcome feedback.
- Don’t do things just because they were always done that way. You don’t ignore the lessons learned– even those learned by others.
- Are willing to relocate to Rotterdam or somewhere nearby.
- To help you keep your money, we also chip in on your pension, pay for your travels and offer a discount on all the stuff we sell.
- Room for you to do things your way.
- Heartwarming help with the international relocation process from start to finish..
- Lots of things you can learn through our Coolcademy & skilled sparring partners.
- 25 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- We like to inspire your passion giving you the opportunity to visit events.
- An office in the heart of Rotterdam so there’s plenty to do when you’re not at work.
- And yes, we also have the industry standard perks such as free beer, ping pong tables, great lunch, team activities and awesome parties.