Ridecell is the leading white-label platform that enables our customers like BMW to launch, operate, and scale new mobility services like car sharing, ride sharing and car rentals all on a single unified platform, in just a matter of months.
We’re looking for a Principal Site Reliability Engineer to join our growing team. This is your chance to apply your years of experience to new cloud challenges and work with a cutting edge tech stack (Kubernetes, Docker, AWS).
Desired Skills and Experience
- Act as the subject matter expert and showcase your deep understanding of cloud infrastructures in AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Apply your years of experience to new cloud challenges and help design and scale highly available multi-tenant services.
- Lead critical engineering projects on performance, scalability and reliability
- Deploy micro-services in Kubernetes and Docker containers
- Strong understanding of networking fundamentals, security (SSL/TLS), HTTP
- Fluent in SQL and No-SQL DBs
- Experience deploying Database sharding, memcache/REDIS
- Load balancers and zero-downtime deployments
- Conduct security reviews and overall site audits
- Manage general maintenance such as periodic data backup
- Strong communication: written and verbal
- Budget planning for Infrastructure
- Manage contractors and vendors
- Team player, Strong sense of ownership