Startgrid’s SaaS platform is being used by some of the world’s largest enterprises to dramatically improve their sourcing of external innovation.
We’re looking for a bright, driven, responsible DevOps Engineer based in the United States to work collaboratively with our geographically distributed Engineering team to help with deployments, Linux systems administration, network security, monitoring and troubleshooting of our Enterprise SaaS platform running on AWS.
The ideal candidate will be great at problem solving and getting things done. They can also help us establish policies, processes, & best practices as we grow our business moving forward.
This is a great opportunity for a DevOps engineer to help build and implement an Enterprise Grade multi-tenant SaaS platform from the ground up. Projects include: deployment systems, centralized monitoring and alerting, log file management, data redundancy, IDS, penetration testing, encryption & key management, security policies, compliance & auditing.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5+ yrs of professional experience
- Configuration management and deployment automation
- Ansible and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Linux systems administration
- Shipped and supported services architecture on Linux in a High Availability (HA) production environment
- Network architecture
- Security & Encryption
- Reliability / High Availability & Uptime
- Based in the United States and available during California business hours
- Some travel may be required