Desired Skills and Experience
- a Bachelor’s or higher degree in technical field of study
- a minimum of two years’ experience deploying, monitoring and troubleshooting large scale distributed systems
- a good understanding of network and routing protocols (TCP/IP, DNS and others)
- excellent knowledge of at least one modern programming language, such as Go, Java, C++, Python and Scala
- experience with systems for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerised applications, such as Kubernetes and Mesos
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- experience deploying and supporting big data technologies, such as Kafka, Spark, Storm, Flink and Cassandra
- experience implementing, operating, and supporting open source tools for network and security monitoring and management on Linux/Unix platforms
- experience with encryption and cryptography standards
- Technology - Only the most cutting-edge technologies are used and we are constantly innovating. Our technical architecture is based on the use of Microservices, a block chain technology, and a proprietary machine learning technology.
- Self-development - We offer to our employees a clear career chances by offering an experts and manager career path that ensures equal development opportunities.
- Work / life balance - Work/life balance is important to us, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Salary - We offer highly competitive salaries. Our salary formula adjusts to your experience and cost of living.