Desired Skills and Experience
- Partner with Accounting and HR stakeholders to design and implement features for Workday Financial Management and HCM.
- Analyze existing business processes, Workday configurations, and operational issues; identify potential solutions or reconfigurations.
- Explain and socialize Workday capabilities based on current/future business strategy
- Mentor, guide, and actively share knowledge across all team members to enhance in-house expertise.
- 6+ yrs. of experience in Workday. 2+ yrs. at an architectural level
- Computer Science or closely related degree preferred, will consider experience in lieu of degree
- Extensive experience collaborating with the business side and then executing on what is needed
- A true expert in Workday
- Chance to work with top Software Engineers that previously were at other leading technology companies like Google, Apple, Microsoft and LinkedIn.
- Unique entrepreneurial environment. We’re a start-up company in publicly traded suit. Read: we have a lot of fun and can afford the grown-up toys.
- We’re making a real difference in the financial lives of millions of consumers. The work we do here matters.
- Dress code – we don’t have one. (Flip flops, shorts, jeans… whatever.)
- We don’t even keep track of how many paid vacation days you take! (of course your manager’s approval is needed before you take off on that family vacation.)
- Cool perks like $3 catered lunches Mon. - Thurs., free bagels every Fri. and on site gym (employees are encouraged to work out during the day. “Wait, is that true?” You bet your tone arms it is!)