Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 4 years experience as a Systems or DevOps Engineer in a Linux based environment.
- Solid foundation in Linux administration and troubleshooting.
- Proven scripting experience, preferably with Shell, Perl and/or Python for automation purposes.
- Experience with configuration management, preferably with tools such as Puppet or Chef.
- Analyze, monitor, configure, and maintain the existing system and identify possibilities for improvement and implementation of security concepts and measures.
- Experience in design, implementation, migrations and support of large global and distributed infrastructures.
- Create scripts and tools with the purpose of automating tasks within network and share knowledge with the team.