Desired Skills and Experience
- Analyze and respond to product security vulnerability reports
- Audit product code for potential security issues
- Design and/or implement fixes to Security vulnerabilities found in the product
- Train the development team in security best practices in an ongoing basis
- Develop and maintain a formal Security training process for the development team
- Work on the development of new features and enhancements to ensure security best practices are followed.
- Work with the Security Administrator to coordinate organizational IT security needs
- Perform vulnerability and product scanning assessments
- Stay up to date on encryption and software security trends and news to help identify direction and provide guidance
- Provide technical response to breaking security issues and deliver security focused presentations
- Participate in the day-to-day development process as a developer on the Agile team.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years in a software security focused role
- CISSP would be a benefit
- We have over 7,500 customers worldwide ranging from small IT shops to Fortune 500 companies.
- Rated #1 in customer satisfaction, achieving a 99% customer satisfaction rating year-over-year.
- Among Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies with 247% annual growth over the past 3 years.