Desired Skills and Experience
- Maintain and enhance the setup of our Continuous Integration system.
- Provide robust setup & management of automated test environments; scaled for usage by multiple development teams.
- Implement and promote workflows and best practices for Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery processes across development teams.
- Maintain and enhance a Python-based test automation framework; to provide fast, reliable testing on different platforms, primarily Android, Linux and iOS.
- Lead initiatives to drive improvements to the test environment setup, processes and test automation framework.
- We like to have fun together. There is no sense in coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with. And working on the 26th floor, we have a fantastic view over Berlin.
- We bounce ideas off each other to drive innovation throughout the company. Have a suggestion? See a new way of doing something? TomTom’s founders are still very present and accessible. We all are. Entrepreneurialism is valued, and there is always room for good ideas.
- We decide, act and follow things through – fast. It’s in our hearts to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don’t slow the company down with too many layers of decision-making. We make things happen. Quickly.
- We never get bored. We feel like a “start-up”, but have the resources and benefits of a billion euro company.
- A DevOps Engineer with knowledge and experience in: infrastructure monitoring/alerting, cloud solutions (AWS, OpenStack – with emphasis on automation), Docker, CI systems (e.g. Jenkins, QuickBuild – with designing and implementing pipelines), Ansible, IaS
- C++/Build System Expert – if CMake, binary dependency management, compiler flags, multiplatform and cross-compilation ring a bell – you’re just the candidate we’re looking for. Clang, goldlinker, lld, Ninja, lcov, gcov, gnu are not a must but very welcome
- Build Automation Software Engineer – we require a good knowledge of build automation tools (e.g. Gradle, Maven), package and dependency management (Ivy, NIX), automated on-device testing (Android and iOS).
- For all of the above software development experience with Python is definitely a plus.