REMOTE Software Developer
With Spotlight Inc. in Austin TX USMore jobs from Spotlight Inc.
Posted on January 10, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
c#, .net, c#-4.0
Spotlight is working with a client in Seattle, WA area that is in need of strong Software Development talent, we are hiring multiple roles (mid-level to Senior level). These roles will sit in Seattle but individuals can also work remote if not located in Seattle. This position is a 6-month contract to hire with a company who is a leader in O365 Migration and Backup technologies.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- 4+ years of experience developing on the .NET Framework in C#
- Strong understanding of advanced C# language capabilities
- Familiarity with a variety of application layer networking protocols (HTTP, SMTP, DNS, IMAP, POP3, etc.)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and comfortable using Fiddler to analyze issues
- Familiarity with socket level programming and comfortable using Fiddler to analyze issues
- Ability to effectively and proficiently communicate within a diverse working environment
Spotlight is a concierge consultancy in Denver that provides a unique experience to a select group of clients and consultants in the local community. We operate between a traditional national consultancy and a staffing business. Our focus is to help our clients address their complex challenges by leveraging our network of highly experienced and uniquely qualified delivery professionals. Having worked for global, national, and regional professional services firms for the last 25+ years, we established a simple and flexible business model.
Please attach a resume to your application when possible. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; those authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.