Senior Cloud Network Architect
With Lawrence Harvey in Atlanta GA USMore jobs from Lawrence Harvey
Posted on January 10, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
azure, amazon-web-services, cloud
Senior Cloud Network Architect – Azure/AWS, Cisco, Automation, Ansible/Terraform- $120k - $140k + Benefits – Atlanta, GA
Senior Cloud Network Engineer – Azure/AWS, Scripting, Automation, Jira/Bamboo is required to join a very exciting global innovation company which focuses on trending technologies in the security, safety and IOT space. Cloud Network Architect will be tasked with implementing proactive infrastructure security features, patches, and upgrades using an IaaC approach to achieve secure, stable, and reliable services. This position requires expertise in Scripting, Cloud architecture, Cyber Security, and Network Automation. You would play a major role in an expanding team.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience as an individual contributor working on highly scalable distributed cloud systems specifically Azure and AWS.
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as Teraform, Ansible, Powershell, Bash, Python, Chef OR Puppet.
- Experience in Network Automation (Palo Alto, Juniper, SDN, or Cisco).
- Industry recognized certification in network technologies are a plus (AWS, Azure, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, etc.)
- Experience building mission-critical cloud platforms Azure, AWS, and/or Google.
- Experience with Load Balancing technologies such as F5 and NGINX.
- Knowledge of JIRA OR Bamboo is REQUIRED.