With Ultimate Software in Atlanta GA USMore jobs from Ultimate Software
Posted on January 31, 2019
About this job
Location options: Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: System Administrator
Industry: Computer Software, Human Resources, Software Development
Company size: 1k-5k people
Company type: Public
cloud, java, xml, soap, .net
Our IAM engineer will deliver, support, and enhance an enterprise-level Identity Access Management platform in a transformative IT environment with a “Cloud First” mentality.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Perform installation, migration, configuration, maintenance, technical support and troubleshooting of IAM Implementation in a hybrid cloud IT environment
- Support operational issues that arise and effectively communicate and train when issues are escalated to your level
- Understand and work with common IAM technologies and processes
- Operate within a sound security architecture framework
- Analyze and triage IAM incidents with an appropriate sense of urgency, with a focus on restoration of service, followed by root cause analysis to prevent recurrence
- Ability to work with vendors to collaboratively investigate system issues
- Hands-on experience with production IAM, Active Directory, and ADFS workloads
- 4+ years experience in an IT operations role
- 3+ years experience supporting One Identity with consideration given to candidates experienced in other Identity and Access Management technologies (i.e.: Sailpoint, Microfocus, CyberArk, Novell, Oracle Identity Management)
- 2 + years experience writing and troubleshooting rules, workflows, and custom connectors
- Experience adhering to problem management best practices, driving to rapid resolution and root cause analysis, and reducing future support impacts
- Prior experience establishing an enterprise level IAM environment and implementing new technologies and processes
- Knowledge of Java, .NET, or similar object-oriented programming language
- Knowledge of enterprise systems (i.e. Workforce, Concur, ServiceNow)
- Experience with the following web technologies (XML, SPML/SOAP, Web Services, etc.
- Familiarity with application middleware components (database, web app servers, etc.)
- Experience in writing technical documentation and communicating technical solutions with the right level of detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including experience working with customers, business subject matter experts, and executive management
- Familiarity with SOX and PCI compliance regulations a plus
Travel Requirements: 5 to 10%
Typical Interview Process:
- If your application is selected, a Talent Acquisition Manager will reach out to schedule a phone screen with them.
- If selected to move forward, you will complete a HackerRank Coding Assessment.
- If you pass, you will either move forward to a technical phone call for an additional screening, OR directly to an onsite interview.
- Offer stage.