DevOps Systems Engineer
With Kyriba in San Diego CA USMore jobs from Kyriba
Posted on February 09, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: DevOps, System Administrator
windows, sysadmin, linux
Kyriba is seeking a talented DevOps Systems Engineer to join our team in San Diego, CA of more than 200 engineers working together to bring innovative solutions to Kyriba clients around the globe. We are a team of passionate people motivated by agility, innovation and continuous improvement.
Reporting to the Director of DevOps, you will be responsible for the cloud platform automation, developing and operating CI / CD pipelines, performance, availability and reliability of the Kyriba’s industry-leading financial technology products.
The ideal candidate will be accountable for leading team members, production, development, and test environments of Kyriba’s server infrastructure. Your responsibilities on these systems will include but will not be limited to engineering, deployment, provisioning, and maintenance of the server infrastructure, as well as research and development to ensure continual innovation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installation of new and management of existing Palo Alto Firewalls monitoring of and recommendations for growth.
- Installation and management of existing VPN and collaborating with customers to implement new VPNs.
- Familiarity with the Palo Alto Panorama management utility in day to day operations and support.
- Installation and management of existing Dell Blade Chassis with experience on firmware maintenance.
- Architecting and deploying VMWare ESXi systems.
- Ongoing maintenance of VMWare ESXi systems.
- Build and run storage such as Pure Storage.
- Provision and own data center infrastructure.
- Hand on Linux and Windows systems.
Education and Experience:
- Transformation Strategy, approach, and planning.
- Experience with project planning and execution.
- 5+ years of solid experience working in Network / Systems engineering role.
- 5+ years of supporting production VMWare ESXi or other virtualization technologies.
- 5+ Experience in Linux systems administration / Systems engineering.
- Experience in Windows systems administration / Systems engineering.
- 5+ Experience working with storage devices.
- Experience setting site to site VPN solutions.
- AWS experience with AWS is a plus. Direct Connect, VPC, EC2.