Senior Network Security Engineer- Palo Alto
With OpenLogix Corporation in Detroit MI USMore jobs from OpenLogix Corporation
Posted on February 09, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
security, web-services, cloud
Openlogix is an Technology Services company with a focus around Cloud, Enterprise Mobile, Application Integration, BigData and UX/UI. We are also a value-added-reseller of IBM, Amazon and Microsoft products among others. We also offer contingent & full-time staffing, project outsourcing, offshore services and managed services.
We are looking for Network Security II for our Direct customer in Detroit, MI.
Position: Network Security II
Duration: 2+ years
Location: Detroit, MI
- Managing networks security technologies including firewalls, VPNs, web proxies, and SSL-VPN
- The person needs to have minimum of 3+ years experience in deploying, managing and troubleshooting various network security technologies consisting of both PaloAlto firewalls and Pulse Secure SSL-VPN.
- Must have proven experience with installation, configuration, and management of Palo Alto Firewalls from version 6.1 to 8.0.6, Juniper firewalls with ScreenOS, and familiarity with Fortinet firewall configurations.
- Must have strong experience in configuring and managing bluecoat proxies, proxy management servers, and SSLVPN
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills. Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Bachelor Degree MIS CIS or Relevant Science Desired
- Experience with installation, configuration, and management of Palo Alto Firewalls from version 6.1 to 8.0.6, and Juniper firewalls with ScreenOS. Required 5 years
- Pulse Secure SSL-VPN Required 3 years
- Strong experience in configuring and managing Bluecoat proxies, proxy management servers, and SSL-VPN Required 3 years
- Familiarity with Fortinet firewall configurations Required 3 years
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Able to work independently with minimal supervision Required
- Detail in the resume chronology of above experiences from rows 2 through 5. Please don't say Meets or Exceeds here if I cannot find it in the resume Required
email@example.com | Phone: 678-648-6201
- Click the APPLY button.
OpenLogix Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OpenLogix does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.