Salesforce Service Cloud Administrator
With Graco in Minneapolis MN USMore jobs from Graco
Posted on February 16, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
cloud, project-management, user-interface
This position will be responsible for the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of Salesforce Service Cloud within the organization. The role will work closely with the Divisional and Regional Customer Service Teams, Technical Assistance Teams, Salesforce resources, Sales, Marketing, Training, Warrenty, Communications and IT teams. This role is part technical project manager, part administrator and part analyst. The position can be based in Minneapolis or Rogers and will require travel between all Graco metro locations including Anoka.
Graco is a global leader in the design, development and manufacture of highly-engineered systems for numerous industrial and commercial applications. We have excellent corporate opportunities including positions in accounting, finance, information technology, purchasing, marketing, communications and human resources. Graco was proud to be named a Best Place to Work in Manufacturing and Production by Fortune Magazine in 2016 & 2018.
- Perform daily administration of the Salesforce Service Cloud
- Provide effective administration and maintenance of Salesforce Service Cloud
- Perform user maintenance; including security, profiles and roles
- Participate in data integration process with corporate enterprise systems
- Review, prioritize and implement revisions and updates to software
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards
- Create and deliver user training materials, for existing and new users
- Create and manage custom fields, objects, layouts, list views, triggers, user permissions and workflows
- Keep application users informed about system functionality and enhancements
- Provide application users with technical support, consultation and training for the continuing development and maintenance of Service Cloud
- Design and manage ongoing configuration/enhancement of the system to support corporate goals and initiatives
Identify and implement Salesforce best practices to increase business performance relating to efficiency and improved service
- Comply with design and usability best practices for Service Cloud and other legs of Salesforce (Sales and Marketing)
- Analyze requirements and system capabilities to provide feedback, gap analysis and solution proposals
- Partner with cross-functional business teams to understand and analyze business objectives, gather and define business requirements
- Facilitate and support testing of new features in alignment with team requirements. Create and maintain detailed documentation including technical designs, project plans, workflows and training documents
- Research new Service tools and approaches to support Graco’s strategic Service objectives
- Administer all Service Cloud technologies such as Saleforce CRM, Customer Service Website, GIPL, OCR, etc.
- Comply with company branding strategy to ensure service technologies are user friendly, high performing and offers a compelling, well-branded and reliable experience for worldwide audiences
- Assist in managing relationships with and provide direction to external agencies, vendors and partners
Help evaluate vendor recommendations on how to enhance Service Cloud experience and develop strategies and tactics accordingly
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent experience
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (Required)
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant (Preferred)
- Salesforce Administrator experience on Lightning Platform (Preffered)
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I (Preferred)
- Minimum of five years experience of successful Salesforce implementation, customization and administration.
- Basic business process knowledge of Customer Service & Technical Assistance
- Strong CRM knowledge and experience
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent analytical, research, editing and organizational skills, with a high level of attention to detail
- Effectively leverage industry tools, including but not limited to the following: Salesforce, Microsoft Access, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to provide instruction to audiences of varying technical background
- Ability to establish, communicate and achieve agreed upon goals with limited supervision
- Able to handle time-sensitive requests from multiple team members, across time zones, and to generate quality work product in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills; a confident, professional manner that will come across easily and effectively with the organization’s most senior employees and staff
Proven Quality. Leading Technology. Launch your career with Graco!
Graco offers attractive compensation, benefits and opportunities for both professional development and career progression. Graco’s comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, stock purchase plan, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
Our expectations are high. That's why we are always looking to hire the brightest and the best!