Senior Cloud Engineer
With Fahrenheit in Atlanta GA USMore jobs from Fahrenheit
Posted on February 16, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
cloud, amazon-web-services, automation
Senior Cloud Engineer - Extensive experience in design and deployment of private cloud platform based on VMWare vRealize suite is required.
• Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer, including automation experience with configuration management tools (Ansible/Chef/BOSH).
• Experience with AWS and their service offerings is required.
• 10 or more years of experience within infrastructure engineering including: information systems, computer networking, telecommunications, storage, significant experience with multiple technical and business disciplines required; broad-based experience to plan and design highly complex systems; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
• Requires Bachelor's degree in related field; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
• Strong scripting (Python) and automation skills.
• Experience with Agile software development, project management methodologies.
• Detail oriented self-starter capable of working independently.
• Experience with private or public cloud technology.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to document and design proposals.
• New technology awareness and research skills.
• Knowledge or experience working with: Azure, IBM, Google and Oracle.
• AWS (a plus)and VMWare (required) certifications.
• Capable of advanced technology troubleshooting and implementations.
• Strong leadership and mentoring skills required; demonstrated ability to create and present ideas to senior management.