Mid Level Linux Administrator
With Hays in San Diego CA USMore jobs from Hays
Posted on February 19, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
linux, windows, sysadmin
Job: Mid Level Linux Admin
Location: San Diego, CA 92128
Rate: $30/hr. - $40/hr.
Anywhere from 5-8 years of experience- he doesn’t want a 25 year dude
Red hat linux experience
Someone that has done builds, patching, linux server build outs
• Experience in administering Windows/Linux based systems.
• In depth knowledge of server related technologies, industry trends, terminology, communications, and hardware capabilities.
• Demonstrated proficiency in supporting Win2012/2016/Red Hat, & Solaris OS platforms.
• Working knowledge of High Availability solutions based on all operating systems.
• Working knowledge of system management tools and logical file systems.
• Ability to mentor team members.
• Working knowledge of SAN, NAS, and back-up systems.
• Must have Scripting Experience: Shell, PERL, VB, WMI. Cohesity Experience a HUGE Plus!
• Effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing information to team members, management, and staff.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and technical leadership skills.
• Strong experience with infrastructure environments (e.g. operating system, hardware, data center, security, network, voice, end user and server / web related applications).
• Strong experience with business IT applications (e.g. supply chain, customer relationship mgmt, HR, finance).
• Strong experience with implementation, problem analysis and solution of infrastructure and business application environments.
• Exhibits a high level of initiative and integrity.
• Strong problem solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills.
• Good organizational and analytical skills
• Cohesity, Windows 2016, VMWare, Unix, Linux, NAS, Service Now