IT Infastructure Director
With Abrigo in Raleigh NC USMore jobs from Abrigo
Posted on March 12, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
sysadmin, security, web-services
Abrigo is seeking an IT Infastructure Director to join our team. The IT Infrastructure Leader / Technical Operations role is a critical, hands-on technical & leadership position that is key to achieving Abrigo’s Core Purpose – to “Make it Easy” and the creation of customer references. This role will reports to the COO and owns critical operations related to the technical infrastructure that supports our customers and our internal business.
Key Results: Success in this role is measured by consistently delivering world-class infrastructure services for corporate IT and for external customer facing products & services as measured by:
Uptime : Maintains and operates a highly available, high performing portfolio of infrastructure services, including compute, storage, network, tools, and software running in on-premise data centers and at IaaS providers (hosting, colocation and cloud).
Security : Ensures infrastructure services are delivered, monitored and enforced within corporate security and compliance standards (as defined by the Information Security team).
Systems Performance : Continuously monitor and engineer ways to improve operations processes and increase velocity and quality of output and performance for both customer and internally facing systems.
Scaling: Achieve cost-effective infrastructure solutions in alignment with Abrigo’s business goals, to include a 3-year scaling plan for infrastructure costs.
Team Engagement : Builds and leads a high-performing team (10+) with a strong focus on customer centricity, business value and getting things done. This team includes Networking, Server Operations/Systems Administration, DBA, and DevOps.
Do you have what it takes to be a part of this high performing team? If so, read on…
What you'll do:
- Provide technical and interpersonal leadership, mentoring and coaching, fostering accountability, innovation and teamwork to Abrigo and the IT infrastructure team to deliver the results that align with Abrigo’s Core Values and business plans.
- Positive, successful collaboration with stakeholders (Product, R&D, Information Security, Help Desk, Operations, etc.) that deliver results while consistently demonstrating a service-oriented, “Customer 1st” mentality and approach to infrastructure delivery.
- Develop and maintain the infrastructure strategy and roadmap integrated with Abrigo broader IT and strategic business plans.
- Produce and communicate metrics/KPI’s that measure infrastructure and service health.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years infrastructure experience supporting 7x24 SaaS and/or hosted software environments – proven expert-level infrastructure experience, spanning storage, compute, network, database and monitoring tools
- 7+ years DevOps & ITIL experience running infrastructure services & operations at scale
- 5+ years managing engineers/architects (systems, DBA, DevOps, network, etc.)
- Expert understanding of .Net, VMware, container platforms, and related infrastructure technologies, preferably including previous hands-on experience in an engineering role
- 5+ years expertise in cloud technology (preferably Azure)
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with skilled and motivated technical team members across Abrigo, with the ability to influence and affect change to achieve common goals
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to simplify key messages, present compelling stories and promote technical and personal credibility with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong history of driving service automation and scripting to improve operational efficiency and quality
- Proven background in successfully supporting business systems and infrastructure in an Agile environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a clear and relentless focus under pressure
- Ability to prioritize tasks & projects for strategic objectives, while continuously maintaining daily service levels
What You’ll Get:
- Market competitive total rewards package
- To be part of the Heart & SOUL of a winning company with an inspiring mission
- The opportunity to Make Big Things Happen
- Competitive salary along with full health benefits with an HSA option
- Unlimited PTO and bank holidays
- 401(k) plan and company match