Security Analyst I
With PrimeRevenue in Atlanta GA USMore jobs from PrimeRevenue
Posted on March 12, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
security, sysadmin, windows
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT PRIMEREVENUE?
Do you want to work for a high growth, FinTech company helping other companies innovate, grow and create jobs? Do you enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented? We’re looking for a Security Analyst to be on the forefront ensuring our security systems are operating, protecting and supporting investigations of suspicious activity. Since PrimeRevenue is the largest private provider of supply chain finance solutions and supports billions of dollars processed through our platform, security is a top strategic priority.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Perform technical and analytical work related to information security to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information and systems used by PrimeRevenue globally.
- Execute security architecture and controls to meet compliance requirements and business needs.
- Use related knowledge and experience in analyzing information security threats and reducing the risk and impact associated with those threats.
- Maintain security of our multiple data centers, multiple corporate offices globally, cloud-based systems, desktop workstations, and mobile devices.
- Participate in security incident response functions including customer support, technical analysis, patch/fix planning and implementation, and follow-up.
- Monitor security and system alerts and initiate security response on confirmed events.
- Be a key technical contributor to our security efforts across our offices and data centers. This will involve planning and supporting strategic decision making as well as implementation and execution of strategies
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 3+ years of professional security or Windows system engineering experience
- Expertise in recent versions of Windows client and server operating systems, and Mac OS
- Experience managing Active Directory
- Proficiency with recent versions of Linux
- Familiarity with network design, network management, and firewalls
- Working knowledge of well-known networking protocols, services and operating systems
- Hands-on experience managing IP Networks, Intrusion Detection Sensors (host and network), Intrusion Prevention Systems and firewalls highly desired
- Software development/scripting in one or more languages (e.g., Python, PowerShell)
- Experience with threat intelligence, security analysis, penetration testing, or threat hunting
- Exposure to digital forensics and incident response (DFIR)
- Experience with vulnerability management and patching
- Hands-on experience with VMware, SEIMs
- Experience securing cloud-based infrastructure like AWS and Azure
- Working knowledge of security technologies, such as network security monitoring, advanced endpoint protection, VPN, SPAM filtering, logging, and data analytics.
- Self-learner ensuring awareness off latest threats and intelligence to improve security posture
- CISSP Certification or working towards one a plus
WHO ARE YOU?
SMART, HUNGRY, & HUMBLE PERSONALITY IS A MUST!
WORKING AT PRIMEREVENUE BENEFITS:
Professional growth within our company
Monthly fun TEAM events
Generous benefits package
Community Service-Oriented Culture