Technical Support Analyst
With Optomi in Atlanta GA USMore jobs from Optomi
Posted on March 12, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
windows, sysadmin, web-services
Technical Support Analyst (Windows)
Optomi, in partnership with an industry leader in the building products industry is seeking an experienced Technical Support Analyst for their Atlanta, GA location! This Technical Support Analyst will be responsible for providing support and administration of Windows 10, Active Directory, Office 365, Exchange and other technologies. The right candidate will have 3+ years of technical support experience with strong interpersonal skills to be able to interact with 1700+ internal users. This Technical Support Analyst will enjoy working for a company with a company culture based on integrity, honesty, candidacy and respectful humility!
What the right candidate will enjoy!
- Working in a highly visible role within a fast-paced, growing company!
- Tremendous growth opportunities throughout the organization!
- Working for a company with a company culture based on integrity, honesty, candidacy and respectful humility!
- A fun work environment: casual dress, free snacks, and frequent office events!
- Investment in your professional development with continuing education and skill-set training!
Responsibilities of the right candidate:
- Support and administration of Windows 10, Active, Directory, Office 365, Exchange and other Windows technologies.
- Providing support for 1,700+ internal users.
- This includes the implementation and design of hardware and software and monitoring system performance.
- Maintain Citrix, Microsoft Windows, and VMWare virtual infrastructures.
- Maintain and deploy systems within our virtual and cloud enterprise.
- Provide support to the corporate IT server enterprise – Primarily Windows OS.
- Work on projects pertaining to application integration as a technical resource.
- Create and maintain high-quality documentation of all relevant specifications, support systems, system implementations, system integrations, and processes.
- Work as a partner with development to optimize product performance and manageability.
- Administer core infrastructure services including: Windows File and Print Roles, File Level / NTFS permissions, Domain Management (DNS, DFS, DHCP), Active Directory, Exchange, O365, VMware, Citrix, SharePoint, various Web Services, CSR creation, SSL Certificate installation and updating, CommVault Backups and Restores.
- Perform new system builds, upgrades, configurations, maintenance and tuning.
- Maintain and upgrade our existing Linux and Windows Infrastructure.
- Aid in troubleshooting production issues by collaborating with various technical teams.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Acts as first responder when system outages occur and can determine the correct party responsible for correcting any issues.
Experience of the right candidate:
- 3+ years of technical support, client support or systems support experience.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field; specialized training; or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows 10, Office 365, Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange.
- Experience resolving tickets.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal as well as excellent follow-up.
- Flexible and able to work as both part of a team and independently.
- Accustomed to working under deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to prioritize assignments, attention to detail.
- Create and maintain working documents (Change Management).