Active Directory Systems Engineer
With Dahl Consulting in Minneapolis MN USMore jobs from Dahl Consulting
Posted on March 13, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
azure, sysadmin, networking
***** Candidates need to be local to the Twin Cities metro area *****
Direct client in Twin Cities metro area needs a Systems Engineer for a contract role with potential to convert to direct hire. Experience designing, managing or maintaining one of: Active Directory, Azure AD, Identity Federation, Priviledged Access Management, or related Identity and Access Governacne tools .
Role and Responsibilities:
Assist in the execution of Directory solutions/initiatives with IDM Engineering team
Provide technical leadership on large scale implementations of medium complexity.
Assist in the integration of mergers, acquisitions, integrations and divestitures.
Provide measures of efficiency, cost and effectiveness of Directory solutions.
Drives continuous improvement of the services provided.
o Active Directory (AD DS)
o Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
o Azure AD
o Privileged User Management
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
• 5 or more years of experience designing, managing or maintaining in one of: Active Directory, Azure AD, Identity Federation, Priviledged Access Management, or related Identity and Access Governacne tools
• Scripting automation proficiency with at least one language. Powershell, vbscript or other.
• Demonstrated experience in independently managing priorities & workload effectively and making timely decisions.
• Demonstrated customer focus skills and strong interpersonal skills in terms of effective listening, patience, composure, and conflict management.
• Demonstrated effective teaming skills encompassing cross-functional teams, peer relationships, informing, and understanding and appreciating differences, with the ability to mentor and develop other team members.
• Ability to learn on the fly, manage through systems and complex processes, and have sufficient overall intellectual horsepower to address the demands of the team and environment.
• Very strong, proven working knowledge of Infrastructure Risk Management, Infrastructure Security & Networking Controls and Business application processes.
• Knowledge of networking, including DNS and firewalls
• Knowledge of Microsoft public key infrastructure
• Very strong writing and documentation skills