With ExecuSource in Atlanta GA USMore jobs from ExecuSource
Posted on March 13, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: DevOps, System Administrator
sysadmin, sql, cloud
- Design, architect and implement solutions to support Software and Enterprise IT development teams
- Monitoring and Support IT Operations for production and internal environments
- Support CI/CD and environment deployment activities, and assist in the migration of applications to external cloud providers.
- Work with internal SW and IT teams to define and improve internal best practices around DevOps
- Minimum 5 years of technical support, network/server, and database administration/hosting experience
- Previous experience with Linux (CentOS a plus) and Windows operating systems.
- Ability to articulate technical topics to non-technical audiences both in writing, in diagrams and person
- Demonstrable knowledge of DevOps in an Enterprise setting, both on the public cloud (AWS and Azure), and/or private on-premise VMware environments
- Experience working is a SaaS or large data center environment is also a plus.
- Experience Scripting (PowerShell/Shell/Python)
- Experience with monitoring and analytical tools (Splunk, DataDog, SolarWinds or similar)
- Basic Security and TCP/IP and VLAN networking knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
- Previous experience with Database technologies (SQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Anywhere, & MySQL)