Help Desk Support Specialist
With Mosaic (joinmosaic.com) in Phoenix AZ USMore jobs from Mosaic (joinmosaic.com)
Posted on March 13, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
windows, sysadmin, linux
Mosaic is building upon its success in solar and has expanded into home improvement, making it easy by leveraging technology and financial innovation, with a goal of providing access to clean energy for everyone. We are looking to collaborate with passionate, thoughtful people who want to make a real social impact while working to solve climate change. Mosaic is headquartered in Oakland, CA and has opened a new office in Phoenix, AZ to help support our growth. Come join our team as we work towards 100% clean energy for all.
Th** e Opportunity**
We are seeking an experienced and personable Help Desk Support Specialist to support the scaling of the company in our Phoenix, Arizona office. This role reports to the IT Team Lead.
- Be self-motivated and self-sufficient while remaining a team player
- Execute on projects identified to improve Mosaic’s IT services, infrastructure, and security
- Assist in scaling the internal IT service desk function for our growing Phoenix office, meeting or exceeding service level targets
- Handle/Automate the new hire IT on-boarding procedures, employee IT off boarding procedures, equipment refreshes, and other employee requests
- In partnership with DevOps and Enterprise Applications, assist in monitoring and maintaining Mosaic’s infrastructure
What you bring to the team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 3+ years experience in IT systems administration and IT Service Desk
- 2+ years’ experience with Windows Active Directory identity and group policy management
- 2+ years’ experience in Windows Administration (Windows - Powershell, Batch, VBScript)
- 3+ years’ experience supporting Cloud infrastructures and software
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in an IT function supporting a company size of min 50+ employees
- Solid Understanding of TCP/IP, network design, layers, and protocols
- Understanding of information security best practices as it applies to endpoint security, system security, and network security
- Experience supporting mixed workstation environments including Windows, Mac OS, Linux, and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure.
- Experience Automating Deployments and Workflows
- Prior Experience creating User Documentation / Knowledgebase articles and providing training to users on new services
- Experience working in an IT department at a financial services or a company subject to PCI, SOC, or HIPAA compliance or audit
- Experience with Linux (ubuntu)
- Prior experience administering Google Apps, Office 365, RingCentral, LastPass, Slack, and Salesforce
- Familiarity with Call Center Phone Systems such as Genesys, Five9, or Interactive Intelligence
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the Mosaic team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven, have a generous PTO program, and support flexible schedules when needed. Mosaic has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.