With Brooksource in Philadelphia PA USMore jobs from Brooksource
Posted on March 14, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
sysadmin, sql, database
Long Term Contract
One of the largest healthcare clients in Philadelphia is looking for a Database Analyst to assist their documentation team with an ongoing SAP implementation. As a Database Analyst, you will work cross functionally with the Training and Documentation team and the learner data they accumulate for the LMS platform. You will advise the team on any errors within their data sets and recommend necessary changes to database functionality to resolve all bugs and errors encountered. This exciting opportunity will require flexibility and constant problem solving to ensure a successful team dynamic.
· Understand the design, develop and delivery of database systems to include prototyping, test planning and debugging data sets
· Lend support to documentation and technology teams as necessary during design, development and delivery of modules to ensure scalable solutions.
· Support and maintain data and database systems to meet business delivery specifications and needs.
· Ability to develop databases functions, scripts, stored procedures, etc.
· Experience creating physical and logical database models according to business needs and/or requirements (SQL, MySQL, PostGRES)
· Knowledge to provide the technical assistance to sort out the issues related to a database based on reporting or known errors or inconsistencies in data sets
· Ability to identify, recommend, and correct errors in data sets
· This individual should have experience with data sets including millions of rows and multiple domains.
· Individual should have experience with SAP scripting and queries and SAP Crystal
· Experience building SQL databases