Desktop Support Engineer
With Russell Tobin in Miami FL USMore jobs from Russell Tobin
Posted on March 14, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: Desktop Developer, System Administrator
We are hiring a Desktop Support Engineer to join one of our technology services clients in Miami, FL.
- 20 hours per week with the option to expand up to 40 hours a week as the need grows. Days flexible within those 20 hours.
- Must be able to travel to other company offices in West Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale. Travel will be via company railroad
- Windows 7/10 PC setup, configuration, troubleshooting and support
- Printer, Printer Server configuration, and troubleshooting
- Outlook configuration and troubleshooting
- Microsoft Office setup
- Some Active Directory user management
- Add/Delete/Unlock/Disable/Attribute change
- Experience setting up, configuring and troubleshooting Windows Desktop Operating Systems
- 2 Years of Windows Desktop Support
- Experience with Active Directory User management (Add/Edit/Unlock, etc.)
- Experience with setting up, configuring and troubleshooting Printers, Print Queues, attaching desktops to print queues, etc
- Experience setting up and configuring Desktop software, specifically Microsoft Office with Outlook
- Experience with troubleshooting desktop software packages (off the shelf).
- Experience with Microsoft Azure is a plus, since the customer is 100% cloud-based for back-end infrastructure