Senior Enterprise Account Executive
With Puppet in Minneapolis MN USMore jobs from Puppet
Posted on March 14, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
Hi, I’m Doug Lee** , Senior Director, Field Sales**, at Puppet,
I’m looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our team. We are seeking an experienced, high-energy sales professional with a proven track record of over-achieving quota. You will represent Puppet and drive the revenue, so you must be a closer who is an effective prospector. You can create a significant pipeline of business within a short period of time while you manage existing accounts and clients to ensure their success. You will need to have experience selling software to large enterprise customers in Chicago, Wisconsin, Minnesota and Iowa.
Meaningful work you’ll contribute
- Actively prospect to develop opportunities in large/strategic accounts
- Attainment of quota, quarterly and annually
- Develop an active and vibrant pipeline, equal to 4x quota
- Maintain current, accurate, and active SFDC hygiene
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and reports to sales leadership
- Ensure the successful rollout and adoption of Puppet Enterprise (PE), Pipelines and Vulnerability Management through strong account management activities and coordination with pre-and-post sales engineering and support resources
- Travel locally in order to develop account relationships and close large opportunities
- Develop account based selling methodologies and closing plans that can be coordinate with both your local management as well as the executive team
- Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and new prospects by leveraging renewal revenue stream and converting to ELA's for long term business opportunities
- The customer’s champion. We serve our customers by managing their expectations and delivering what we promise.
- An entrepreneurial-minded spirit —you enjoy the challenge of expanding new territory and have a knack for building land-and-expand strategy.
- You’re passionate about sales and technology.
- A team player —you understand enterprise sales is a challenge best tackled as a team effort. You effectively partner with your sales engineering counterparts, utilizing their technical expertise.
- A skilled negotiator with a knack for identifying the right solutions that best address customers’ needs and articulating the value.
- Scrappy and self-directed. You are skilled at autonomously driving projects in a startup environment with minimal guidance and limited resources while having a ton of freedom and creativity to continue moving forward. You roll up your sleeves and drive execution and results.
Valuable experiences and skills you’ll bring to Puppet
- You have 8+ years experience selling enterprise software
- Selling software to Fortune 500 accounts with a strong technical acumen as well as the ability to have presence with C Level executives in the accounts
- Building and executing on a territory plan (Target Account Selling or other sales methodology to ensure you can develop a long term selling strategy within these large accounts as well as create short term tactical opportunities.)
- Driving demand for newer products such as Insights, Discovery and Pipelines
- Calling on both infrastructure and application development teams
- You have experience selling software to large enterprise customers in Chicago, Wisconsin, Minnesota and Iowa.
- You have experience leveraging SIs, VARs and Alliance partners to deliver solutions with a proven track record of success with these partners
Please note, this position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.