IT Support Analyst
With Hays in Houston TX USMore jobs from Hays
Posted on March 20, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
Houston, TX (Energy Corridor)
6 month contract to hire
• Must have experience with Microsoft products, including desk tops and lap tops
• Able to use SCCM to deploy images to clients' desktops and laptops
• Windows OS knowledge (Windows 7, Windows 8.x and Windows 10)
• Active Directory knowledge - Create user accounts, Groups and manage GPOs
• Microsoft Office 2007 to 2016 and Office 365
• Desktop and Laptop hardware knowledge
• Support mobile users for network access, email support, and troubleshooting
• Ability to be an excellent problem solver who is good at prioritizing, multi-tasking, and who works well under pressure.
• Good communication and attention to detail.
• Ability to work comfortably as part of a team, but also able to work independently to find solutions and problem solve.
Provide fast, efficient, and courteous first & second-line Service Desk support to over 2600 users in a fast-paced consultancy, primarily remotely, ensuring efficiency and maximizing availability support to the Americas.
Support clients on a variety of systems and software including:
• Windows 7 and Windows 10
• MS Office 2016
• Endpoint Anti-Virus Protection
• Remote access within a TCP/IP wide area network.
• New user creations – utilizing Active Directory
• Re-imaging of computers – utilizing SCCM
• **Nice to have is if you can speak Spanish, or have provided IT support in Spanish**