With Hays in San Diego CA USMore jobs from Hays
Posted on March 28, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: Desktop Developer, System Administrator
windows, sysadmin, testing
Client: Jr. Desktop Support
Address: San Diego, CA 92127
Rate: $18/hr. - 22/hr.
Duration: long-term/contract to hire
Desktop Technician: Tier II
• Desktop Services Tier II technician.
• Installation, configuration, testing, and of Personal Computers, Laptops, Printers, and Software for customers which is funded via the resource units in the contract for the equipment/Software that he/she will be supporting.
• Desktop OS (Windows 7, Windows 8.1)
• Basic level server hardware replacement skills
• Customer service skills
• Basic data backup skills
• Minimum 2 year remote and on site troubleshooting experience
• Attention to detail
• Sense of urgency and communication skills
• Process documentation skills
• Server installation experience
• Installation of new Software utilizing remote tools.
• PC and Printer troubleshooting and repair.
• Application and hardware configuration for new equipment
• Data transfer from one device or drive to the next
• Customer interaction and communication
• Testing and validation of new resource units and images during creation
• Moving and relocating customer equipment from one site location to the next for site moves, remodels, etc.