REMOTE Lead DevOps/ AWS Engineer- Terraform, CloudFormation, Salt, Puppet, CI/CD/ Containerization REQUIRED
With Top Tier Technology Company in Salt Lake City UT USMore jobs from Top Tier Technology Company
Posted on April 11, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: DevOps, System Administrator
amazon-web-services, puppet, sysadmin
We are looking to hire a dynamic Lead DevOps/ AWS Engineer to ideally work in the Salt Lake City, UT or Mountain View, CA. There is remote potential for a superstar. If you have previous VC funded start up experience, even better!
- At least 5+ years hands-on experience in infrastructure engineering or DevOps engineering
- Excellent Ruby/Python, bash, and scripting fundamentals
- Expertise with Cloud AWS architectures
- Minimum 2 years of Terraform, CloudFormation, Salt, Puppet and/or Ansible experience
- In-depth knowledge of build/release systems, CI/CD systems, Jenkins
- Ability to build tools from scratch when needed and start a team from scratch.
- Proficient at Linux system administration
- Proficient with deployment and Orchestration technology stack (i.e. Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, Docker Swarm)
- Understanding of monitoring tools like Datadog, Prometheus, Kibana (ELK), Jaeger/OpenTracing, Istio, Envoy, and other monitoring technology
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, EMAIL RESUME WITH TECH STACKS BY EACH JOB, FIRST AND LAST NAME, HOME LOCATION AND CONTACT INFORMATION DIRECTLY ON THE RESUME.