Senior Systems Engineer
With Pinnacle Group, Inc. in Dallas TX USMore jobs from Pinnacle Group, Inc.
Posted on April 12, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
sysadmin, windows, linux
- Responsible for tier 3 escalations
- Perform Root Cause Analysis of Priority 1 system outages and determine solutions to prevent future outages.
- Support engineering efforts to design and deploy core infrastructure including Virtualization, Servers, Storage, and Networking.
- Promote system reliability and efficiency by implementing improved monitoring and detection of faults and performance degradation throughout all environments.
- Assist during maintenance window activities.
- Create custom scripts to increase system efficiency.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of system availability
- Assist in the identification, diagnosis, and resolution of technology security related issues.
- Drive incident resolution and process improvements to minimize impact to production environment.
What We’re Looking For
- Design and implement monitoring infrastructure to support operations
- Windows and Linux operating systems
- Cisco Network hardware and configuration
- Cisco Wi-Fi hardware and configuration
- Experience working with IP4 networks
- Active Directory and/or Office365 Administration
- VMWare Technologies
- Dell Server Hardware
- Public Cloud (AWS, Azure)
- Create documentation
- Develop scripts to automate routine tasks.
- Analytical thinking
- Accustomed to working within the ITIL/ISM framework of Incident, Problem, Change, and Release Management.