Help Desk Technician
With Roosevelt Management Company in Dallas TX USMore jobs from Roosevelt Management Company
Posted on April 13, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: Mobile Developer, System Administrator
windows, sysadmin, mobile
Roosevelt Management Company ("RMC") is a New York-based investment management firm focused on investments in, management of, and servicing of, seasoned residential mortgage loans. RMC was founded in 2008 by a team of veteran mortgage professionals with extensive experience in pricing, due diligence, servicing, and restructuring of distressed mortgage assets.
RMC's primary focus is the investment and management for clients of non-performing mortgage loans (including bankruptcy and foreclosure), sub-performing loans, seasoned performing loans, Real Estate Owned properties, Excess Mortgage Servicing Rights, and HELOCs.
The Help Desk Technician will provide maintenance of the computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting the internal IT Service Desk. The position is also responsible for assisting in various tasks regarding internal support of the Company’s PCs, printers, servers, telephones and related equipment. Tasks include end user support, license tracking, and performing PC maintenance, upgrades and configurations.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Active Directory experience including all aspects of user/group management
- Office 2016 support experience in an enterprise environment
- Windows 7 and Windows 10 advanced support experience in an enterprise environment
- Advanced level mobile phone support (MDM preferred) for iOS and Android devices
- Comfortable configuring and deploying all aspects of desktop hardware
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist IT staff with the delivery, installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktop and laptop computers, tablets, peripheral equipment and software.
- Maintain employees’ access on associated computer systems and/or phone/voicemail systems
- Assist employees with Smartphones, Laptops and Tablets
- Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
- Ensure desktop computers and users interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, conferencing systems, application servers and administrative systems.
- Assesses functional needs to determine specifications for purchases.
- In Person, Phone, Email and Ticket support with onsite and remote employees.
- Manage Ticket pipeline within stated SLA’s.
- Performs all other duties as required.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Strong communication skills and a high level of comfort interacting with users including executive team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to support the following in a corporate environment: Windows 7/10, Office 2010/2016, Symantec Endpoint/Trend Micro, Office365
- Familiarity with basic tasks in Active Directory, Exchange and Office 365
- Familiarity with all aspects of smartphone and tablet support (Airwatch)
- Comfortable troubleshooting basic telecom issues (Avaya and VoIP)
- Able to exercise great initiative independent judgment.
- High regard for confidentiality and ability to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to manage several projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Solid problem-solving and business acumen skills.
- Willingness to work additional hours in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Highly organized, with exceptional attention to detail
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work independently when required
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma required
- Associates Degree or greater in Information Systems, Business, Communications or related field preferred
- 1 plus years’ experience supporting Windows 7/10 desktop and laptop computers
- 1 plus years IT Customer Service Experience a must
- Experience troubleshooting hardware issues and replacing hardware on both desktop and laptop computers
- Experience installing software, patches and updates on Desktops, Laptops and Servers
- Experience troubleshooting basic network, software and printing problems
- Mortgage Industry experience a plus
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
ws 7/10 desktop, laptop and tablets
Proficient with Microsoft Office applications