With WebBank in Salt Lake City UT USMore jobs from WebBank
Posted on April 13, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
The Bank is looking for an individual to provide leadership in its information technologies with day to day hands-on, administration, troubleshooting, mentorship and oversight. Some of those technologies include: networking, Microsoft Windows, firewalls, phone systems, AWS, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce, backups, Active Directory, and many others. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate first-hand knowledge of most of the technologies mentioned above, have great communication skills, and be able to build working relationships with users, management, customers and vendors.
- Set-up, maintain, monitor and administer servers and devices as necessary in a physical, virtual and cloud environment.
- Configure, install and manage network infrastructure
- Manage helpdesk operations and assist in escalated tier remediation.
- Manage users access and email in Active Directory and Microsoft Azure Office 365.
- Maintaining multi-site network operations and software applications, operating systems, user computing devices and enterprise technologies.
- Create new policies and make updates to existing policies as needed.
- Play a significant role in regular BCP testing.Work with auditors to resolve any issues/questions they might identify.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field.
5+ years of experience managing enterprise technologies.
Technical, analytical and interpersonal skills required
Thorough understanding of the basics behind the Internet and its workings (DNS, Security, IP Routing, HTTP, VPN, Email Routing, SPAM, etc.).
Strong technical knowledge of network and PC operating systems.
Strong technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and standards.
Proven experience in IT infrastructure planning and development.
Strong understanding of project management principles.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Ability to interface effectively with other departments and operate in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision.
Superior analytical skills to determine areas in need of improvement and the ability to find creative solutions while considering all aspects, departments and individuals affected.
Ability to recognize and focus on critical issues. Flexibility to balance and respond to competing needs within the organization.