Software Packager-19-01037 –
With Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc. (SGA, Inc.) in Dallas TX USMore jobs from Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc. (SGA, Inc.)
Posted on April 13, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a Software Packager for a contract assignment with one of our premier financial services clients in Dallas, TX.
***USC/ Green Card holders only***
Required Skills :
- Experience with formal Software Development Life Cycle -SDLC.
- Thorough knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 operating systems, particularly with regard to the file system and system registry.
- Advanced knowledge of MSI packaging techniques, PowerShell, and creating MSI custom actions.
- Experience packaging software for installation and deployment using InstallShield, testing software-package install scripts in a Microsoft Windows environment, and using Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager to deploy software packages to Wintel PCs.
- Familiarity with VMWare and or other desktop virtualization products.
- Advanced knowledge of application virtualization. Preferred Skills :
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Management Information Systems is preferred.
- Trade School Certification in Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) or Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD).
- Five to ten years of packaging experience.
- Equivalent education and or experience may be substituted.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer or Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer certification is preferred.
- Familiarity with Information Technology Infrastructure Library practices for IT service management preferred.
- Experience in an IT Desktop Support environment preferred.