With Queen Consulting Group, Inc. in Boston MA USMore jobs from Queen Consulting Group, Inc.
Posted on April 16, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
sql-server, sql, sysadmin
Responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of iManage’ s Work document management system (DMS) and records management system (IRM); Intapp Wall Builder; Intapp Integrate; Enterprise Search system, e-Copy and other assigned multi-tiered and major business applications in use within the Firm. Responsible for application functional integration, updating, packaging requirements, configuration, support (troubleshooting and level 3 support), design and technical documentation for these assigned applications. Acts as Technical Reference User for designated applications to ensure that the Firm is fully leveraging tools within its applications portfolio and serves as “ application expert” when upgrades or enhancements of the application are considered.
Assists with proactively supporting client service by actively participating in the Firm' s Service Excellence initiative. Ensures that staff members are providing quality service to internal members/departments of the Firm as well as external clients and vendors by displaying professionalism via electronic and print correspondence, over the telephone and in-person and by encouraging an atmosphere that rewards a " can do" attitude.
- Acts as Technical Reference User for assigned applications including iManage Work, iManage Records Manager, Intapp Wall Builder, Intapp Integrate, and eCopy.
- Design, create and update SQL SSRS reports and SQL SSIS jobs.
- Performs application deployments, upgrades and patch planning.
- Maintains awareness of technology developments and makes recommendations to the Director, Application Services.
- Assists with resolution of escalated incidents and participates in problem management activities. Assumes ownership of level 3 support and troubleshooting of iManage, Intapp, Enterprise Search and other assigned applications.
- Assists in evaluating the business relevance and requirements of applications and upgrades under consideration.
- Serves as a resource for small application-specific development requests and addresses special requests from Information Services and other computer users.
- Designs, configures, codes, and documents business systems and assigned application software.
- Assumes responsibility for implementation, maintenance and technical support of purchased and custom developed software packages and integrations, which often requires working directly with vendors and 3rd party consultants.
- Oversees application packaging requirements, configuration, design, and customization for large, complex, or Firm-wide applications.
- Contributes to the Firm' s ServiceMatters initiative to consistently improve its image internally and externally. Displays professionalism, quality service and a " can do" attitude to internal members/departments of the Firm as well as external clients and vendors via electronic and print correspondence, over the telephone and in-person.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Proven design, planning and implementation experience with the iManage Work DMS and IRM platform including upgrades and migration from earlier versions.
- Experience with Intapp integrate or other Enterprise data integration system
- Knowledge of Law firm ethical wall systems.
- Knowledge of eCopy system.
- Detailed knowledge of applicable Microsoft technologies including Active Directory, Windows 2012/2016, SQL Server and IIS, as well as networking concepts and common infrastructure.
- Excellent knowledge of server hardware, server storage and other infrastructure, client/server applications, and server utilities.
- Extensive application troubleshooting experience in an enterprise environment.
- Demonstrated ability to write and edit technical documentation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel, and to communicate and advise others on issues that are complex and/or sensitive in nature.
- Ability to work successfully and independently in an atmosphere of multiple projects, shifting priorities, and deadline pressures.
- Knowledge and working experience of ITIL methodologies and procedures is a plus.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years experience in applications and services integration and/or development, with significant specialization in one or more areas of the above-mentioned areas of technology.
- 2-3 years experience in application analysis.
- Experience within a Legal environment a plus.