Computer Systems Analyst
With Qualis Corporation in Orlando FL USMore jobs from Qualis Corporation
Posted on April 16, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
Qualis Corporation is seeking multiple candidates for the Computer Systems Analyst positions in support of the Naval Air Warfare Center in Orlando, FL. These positions are currently pending contract award.
- Analyze science, engineering, business, and other data processing problems to develop and implement solutions to complex applications problems, system administration issues, or network concerns.
- Perform systems management and integration functions, improve existing computer systems, and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and schedule limitations.
- May analyze or recommend commercially available software.
Education / Experience Requirements:
- Senior Level:
- BS or BA in computer engineering, computer science, or business. Master’s degree preferred.
- Candidate must have approximately 10 or more years of experience with computer systems analysis and 5 years of Configuration Management (CM) experience including: establishing and controlling the CM Audits, CM Library, Configuration Items (CIs), and baselines.
- Journeyman Level:
- B.S. in computer engineering, computer science, or business.
- Candidate must have approximately 3 or more years of experience with computer systems analysis and 1 year of Configuration Management (CM) experience including: establishing and controlling the CM Audits, CM Library, Configuration Items (CIs), and baselines.
Other Essential Requirements:
- Must currently possess an active Department of Defense (DoD) Secret Clearance
- Complete to basic understanding of Configuration Management Guidance in MIL-HDBK-61B and National Consensus Standard for Configuration Management in ANSI/EIA-649B.
- Experience with multiple configuration management tools to include Clear Case, subversion, Clear Quest, JIRA, Razor, Accurev, etc. Proficiency in MS Office Applications, especially Word.
- Experience implementing and maintaining CMMI Level 3 and above.
- Knowledge of ISO 9000 standards.
- One or more of the following certifications is highly desired:
- Technology Research & Development (661) Expert or Journeyman Proficiency Level.
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Vet/Disabled and a Participant in E-Verify