With Europa Sports Products in Charlotte NC USMore jobs from Europa Sports Products
Posted on April 16, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
sysadmin, tsql, sql
Europa Sports Products is looking for an energetic, highly-motivated full-time SQL database developer with a passion for building data driven web based applications. Must have extensive experience coding T-SQL queries as well as designing, maintaining and optimizing database schemas using industry best practices. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to thrive as a senior member of a fast-paced veteran team.
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to :
· Designing and maintaining database structures based on industry best practices
· Creation and maintenance of T-SQL queries (including stored procedures, views, functions and triggers), ETL and SSIS packages
· Optimization of legacy database structures, code and processes
· Working closely with other team members to ensure successful delivery of data driven web applications
Skills & Experience:
· A minimum of 7 years of experience developing database code including T-SQL queries, ETL packages and SSIS packages
· A minimum of 2 years of experience leading database projects from requirements gathering to release
· Strong command of database design principles and optimization techniques
· Experience in designing database schemas based on user-defined requirements
· Experience working as part of a team developing web based applications
· Experience with SQL Server 2008/2012 and Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
· Experience with Agile methodologies (preferably Scrum)
· Experience with a project management/ticketing system (preferably JIRA)
· Experience with a version control system (preferably Bitbucket)
· Experience with database administration tasks such as backup, recovery and performance tuning
· Experience providing data for consumption via a RESTful API
· Experience with data driven e-Commerce applications
Are you looking to further your Career in a unique team environment? Do you want to directly impact the success of an industry-leading company? Then you belong at Europa Sports Products. Our growing Company is seeking talented employees to join our full-service, in-house distribution team.
Who is Europa Sports Products? We're the nation's top distributor of sports supplements. We support over 300+ brands and 6,800+ products. Our clients include everyone from GNC and the Marine Corps to Elisabeth Hasselbeck and Phil Keoghan.
Why align your career aspirations with us? We're the leader in an industry that grows by $2 billion annually. With the aging population and the increasing focus on healthy living, business is booming. Now is the time to join our growing Supplement Distribution team.