Developer - ETL/Oracle-Exadata
With Diversant LLC in Charlotte NC USMore jobs from Diversant LLC
Posted on April 16, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
etl, oracle, sysadmin
Job Title: ETL/Oracle-Exadata Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 12-18 months
The ETL/Oracle Exadata specialist role will assist with design, development and architecture of the ATLAS data management platform. The resource will be a key member of the ATLAS DevOps team, who is seen as a technical and functional platform expert. This role will interface directly with Corporate Treasury Data Management, Global Liquidity Risk Management business teams as well as work across other LOB technology partners to ensure appropriate delivery of technology solutions in accordance with business requirements and objectives.
This role will be responsible for system administration, environment management, ETL design, development, performance optimization. The role will partner with business teams, technical analysts and ETL/reporting developers to determine appropriate technical solutions to address business needs. This role will also collaborate closely with the reporting and analytics team to identify, define and assist in accessing and analyzing the data within the ATLAS platform. The architect will also oversee the process to create and maintain the master data dictionary, required metadata and ensure adherence to data modeling standards.
• Minimum 10 years of related responsible experience working with large and complex data warehouse systems with a minimum of 5 years of hand-on data architecture experience.
• Minimum 8 years of Informatica development and admin experience.
• Minimum 5 years of Oracle database modeling and/or database administration experience.
• Minimum 5 years of Python experience.
• Angular knowledge.
• Extensive hands-on technical knowledge of Data Warehouse Architecture, ETL, Database & SQL performance tuning.
• Ability to analyze source system data, data modeling of logical and physical design and oversight of physical database implementation.
• Experience with designing, building, configuring and supporting multi-terabyte data warehouses.
• Strong experience with Oracle Exadata focused on performance tuning, best practices and administration. Also hands on experience with database platforms including Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata.
• Strong understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
• Has led many complex data architecture solutions comprising the various phases of planning, design and implementation.
• Must be abreast of data architecture and data management industry best practices, and the latest trends in data management technology.
• Experience dealing with Migrations required
• 5+ years Informatica Powercenter experience.
• 5+ years Banking/Finance industry experience.
• 3+ years of data modeling experience using Erwin or Sybase PowerDesigner.
• 3+ years of Database administration