With M S International in Boston MA USMore jobs from M S International
Posted on April 16, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to do the following:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
• Responsible for performing desktop/laptop repairs and upgrades as necessary.
• Connect remotely and work with users to walk them through the issue.
• Operating system and application upgrades, hardware upgrades or repairs, and installing new systems.
• Technical resource for help desk and PC support and troubleshooting of complex system problems.
• Provide assistance with the creation of new accounts and editing/termination of existing account, distribution lists, resetting passwords, etc.
• Help resolve desktop hardware and software issues
• Network administration: address assignment,
• Respond to support issues via phone, e-mail and virtual log in
• Determine escalation points for specific issues
• Support other office technology, such as televisions, projectors, video conference equipment etc.
• Main point of contact for help with Tablet and iPad issues (i.e. repairs and hardware changes)
• Participate in developing procedures and suggest improvements to existing procedures
• Troubleshooting mobile devices and tablets
• Respond to requests for assistance in person, over the phone, via email, and through an internal trouble ticket system.
• Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
Additionally the candidate must meet the following Education and Experience requirements:
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS : To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Experience using MS Office Suite of programs
• In-depth understanding in the following:
• Active Directory domain administration
• Windows 10
• Remote Desktop
• Office 2011/2013
• Smartphone and iPad device configuration and administration
• Phone System Administration (Phone System Programming, Support Hardware)
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• High School Education Required.
• College Coursework Preferred.
• 2+ years’ experience in similar role
• Good understanding of TCP/IP Networking and VPN
• Good working knowledge of common office equipment, printers, faxes, projectors, and televisions
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
• Good oral and written English language communication skills
• Quick learner, strong/effective problem solver
If you possess the required skills and experience, we would love to meet you!
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background check, drug test, and physical exam.
Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be considered for this position. Please do not apply unless you meet all requirements.
About M S International, Inc. Founded in 1975, MSI is a leading nationwide distributor of flooring, countertop, wall tile and hardscaping products. Headquartered in Orange, California, MSI also maintains distribution centers across the United States and Canada. MSIs product line includes natural stone products imported from over 36 countries on six continents. In addition, MSI carries an extensive offering of porcelain, ceramic, glass and quartz products. The company maintains an inventory of over 75 million square feet. For more information, visit msistone.com.
We provide our employees with great benefits that feature programs like employee medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k contribution (up to 4% of your base salary), as well as vacation time.