Information Security Engineer
With Hilton Grand Vacations in Orlando FL USMore jobs from Hilton Grand Vacations
Posted on April 16, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
security, amazon-web-services, sysadmin
Description What will I be doing?
Hilton Grand Vacations is seeking an Information Security Engineer. In this role, you will work with individuals from a variety of technical and functional disciplines to apply security engineering expertise and innovation to design, develop, and implement solutions and technologies to address cyber security challenges and opportunities, which includes threat-based engineering, new architecture, tools, and techniques for the reverse engineering of systems. The Information Security Engineer will conduct proof of concept prototyping, product evaluations, development, and testing. This includes performing research and development of unique, cutting edge technical capabilities for understanding, assessing, and analyzing cyber technologies.
This Information Security Engineer position supports Information Security, Information Compliance, and IT service offerings.
Responsibilities also include but are not limited to:
Develop and carry out information security plans and policies
Develop strategies to respond to and recover from a security breach.
Develop or implement open-source/third-party tools to assist in detection, prevention and analysis of security threats
Awareness training of the workforce on information security standards, policies and best practices
Installation and use of data encryption and other security products and procedures
Additional Responsibilities Include:
Conduct periodic network scans to find any vulnerability
Conduct penetration testing, simulating an attack on the system to find exploitable weaknesses
Monitor networks and systems for security breaches, through the use of software that detects intrusions and anomalous system behavior
Investigate security breaches
Lead incident response, including steps to minimize the impact and then conducting a technical and forensic investigation into how the breach happened and the extent of the damage
Qualifications What are we looking for? Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company’s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
Bachelor's Degree or additional experience in lieu of a degree.
- 3+ years prior experience in an information security role
- Experience with Unix/Linux Operating Systems
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Sailpoint, McAfee
- Experience with multi-factor authentication technologies
- Recognized security certification (CISSP, CEH or others)Ability to travel domestically occasionally.
- Proficient in oral and written English
- Some travel required It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Recognized cloud certification (CSSP, AWS CSA, CompTIA Cloud+, CCSK or others)
- Demonstrated understanding of authentication protocol including Kerberos, SAML, OpenID Connect, and OAUTH
- Demonstrated understanding / proficiency in O365 technologies and controls
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, OpenStack and others???
- 5-7 years related experience??