IT Systems Engineer
With Nucentric Solutions in Charlotte NC USMore jobs from Nucentric Solutions
Posted on April 16, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
networking, windows, sysadmin
- Troubleshooting network and systems issues in a support role.
- Will deliver top-quality technical service to clients both remotely and at client sites.
- Will work closely with the Service Delivery team to make sure that client requests are resolved in a timely manner and clients are kept informed of progress and status of their requests.
- Use in-house enterprise tools for network device monitoring and centralized network asset management in the delivery of managed services
Will provide a high level of service to customers and demonstrate strong customer relationship skills in maintaining a high level of satisfaction with our customer relationships.??
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory (Win Server 2008, 2012)
- Strong knowledge of MS Exchange 2013, 2016
- Strong knowledge of MS Hyper-V and VMWare is preferred
- Strong knowledge of Citrix is preferred
- Completed industry training is a plus (MCITP, MCSE, MCSA, CCNA, CCNP, A+, Net+, etc.)
- Intermediate knowledge of networking technologies (firewall, managed switching, routing)
- Previous hands-on experience with small business networking in a consulting role is a preferred
- Strong proficiency in supporting Windows operating system (Windows 7, 8)
- Employer paid health insurance
- Retirement plan with employer matching contributions
- Car allowance
- Cell phone allowance
- IT Training benefit
- Paid holidays
- PTO (Vacation/Sick Leave)
- Quarterly performance-based bonus
- Annual company performance bonus
Founded in 2002, Nucentric Solutions, Inc. is a leading Managed IT Services firm based in Davidson, NC and specializing in computer networking services for small and medium-sized organizations in the Charlotte and surrounding area.