Lead DevOps Engineer
With CyberCoders in Boston MA USMore jobs from CyberCoders
Posted on April 16, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: DevOps, System Administrator
sysadmin, amazon-web-services, devops
Lead DevOps Engineer Global IoT company based in Boston is looking to bring on a Lead DevOps Engineer!What You Will Be Doing- Build tools and processes for deployment, configuration and monitoring of proprietary cloud platform
- Write code and establish processes to ensure reliable continious delivery
- Maintain and scale infrastructure
- Monitor the health of systems in facilities around the world
- Evaluate new technologiesWhat You Need for this Position- 5+ years in DevOps environment
- Proficient in Python
- Expert in configuration tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Docker and similar container-based deployment platforms
- Familiar with Prometheaus, Grafana, Elastic, CloudWatch and VictorOps
- Relational database knowledge
- Building, testing and deploying on AWSIf you are a DevOps engineer looking to break into the IoT space, apply today! -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.