Linux Systems Engineer I (Travel/RDBMS)
With Hays in Orlando FL USMore jobs from Hays
Posted on April 16, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
linux, sysadmin, sql
Linux Systems Engineer I (Travel/RDBMS), Contract, Orlando, FL
SYSTEMS ENGINEER I - CONTRACT- ORLANDO, FL
This position is NOT eligible for subcontractors or those that require sponsorship.
Systems Engineer Skills & Requirements:
- Experience working with Linux preferably Red Hat Linux
- Experience working with Relational Data Bases preferably MySQL with the ability to run various SQL queries
- Experienced in Scripting -Bash or Peril preferably with previous jobs writing data transfer interfaces
- Business to Business Customer Service preferably experience working with customers on project or in a tier 2 or above technical support roll
- Curiosity is key for this roll, candidates need to show a desire to grow, learn and solve complex technical issues preferably strong background in software trouble shooting
- Up to 50% travel - must be open to international
- Bilingual - Spanish required
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.