REMOTE DevOps Engineer
With Cybercoders in Boston MA USMore jobs from Cybercoders
Posted on April 16, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: DevOps, System Administrator
sysadmin, devops, amazon-web-services
REMOTE DevOps Engineer If you are a DevOps Engineer with experience, please read on.
We are an innovative new music hardware and software company pushing the boundaries in the DJ, music production, and live sound industries. Since our launch almost 25 years ago, we pride ourselves on having both high quality software and hardware and we design some of the most state-of-the-art music equipment.
If you are a DevOps Engineer with relevant experience, please apply today.Top Reasons to Work with Us- Leader in our field
- Exciting product-line
- WORK REMOTELYWhat You Will Be DoingImproving and maintaining build environment across multiple platforms
Working without QA lead to drive continuous integration and automation
Create and maintain documentation and diagrams of current infrastructure
Setting up developer dashboards
Be the voice for security
Helping with artifact management and deploymentWhat You Need for this Position- BS Degree
- DevOps Engineering experience or similar
- Ansible, Chef, Puppet or other configuration management tools
- Jenkins and other continuous integration systems
- Linux Terminal
- Experience with AWS (EC2, S3, Route53, ELB, Elastic Search, SES)
- Firewalls, VPN, and SecurityWhat's In It for You- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Work RemotelySo, if you are a DevOps Engineer with experience, please apply today! -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.