Senior DevOps Engineer - AWS - Global Leader
With Cybercoders in Los Angeles CA USMore jobs from Cybercoders
Posted on April 16, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: DevOps, System Administrator
sysadmin, amazon-web-services, continuous-integration
Senior DevOps Engineer - AWS - Global Leader Based near LAX, this company is the GLOBAL leader in their space! Not only are they experiencing rapid growth, but are becoming very technology centric!
We are looking for a Sr DevOps Engineer that fulfills all of the below.What You Will Be Doing- Monitor, analyze, and respond to issues to maintain infrastructure agility, speed, scale, and efficiency
- Automate standard operating procedures (scripted/automated rollback, failovers, escalation procedures, etc)
- Tune and automate systems and applications, including load-testing for platform hardening to support high-availability
- Consult on overall production system-architecture and scaling to support our product roadmap
- Own our build/deployment process and automate administration tasks where possibleWhat You Need for this Position- Designing and provisioning secure cloud solutions within AWS.
- Developing and supporting core infrastructure solutions for virtualization, storage, backup/recovery, data security, and resource monitoring.
- Load-testing, fault-tolerance testing, and high availability solutions.
- Continuous integration and continuous deployment using tools like Bamboo, Jenkins, Travis CI, Git, Puppet, Chef.
- Approaches and tooling for automated build, delivery, and release of software.
- Working in an Agile delivery environment.
- Best practices and IT operations for an always-up, always-available service.
- Maintaining caching and queuing technologies in large high traffic environments.
- Integrating and maintaining CDN services like Akamai and CloudFront.
- Apache, Nginx, Varnish, Memcache, Redis, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, and SQS on Linux platforms within AWS.
- Database cluster setup, integration, and optimization.
- Well versed in writing automation scripts using software configuration management tools.
- Identifying and effectively deploying system monitoring solutions and establishing and measuring service level agreements for these systems.
- BA/BS required, preferably in a Computer Science or Business discipline.
- 6+ years of experience in a systems operations related position.What's In It for You- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Great Company perks and more!Interviews will be conducted over the next 2 weeks. Apply today! -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.