Senior SQL DBA / Developer
With Irvine Technology Corporation in Los Angeles CA USMore jobs from Irvine Technology Corporation
Posted on April 16, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
sql, sql-server, sysadmin
**Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) **is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Senior SQL DBA / Developer
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Senior SQL Database Administrator / Developer to join our Global Professional Services client here in Downtown Los Angeles. You will have the opportunity to work with an innovative team in supporting both the development and production environments.
- Maximize SQL system performance
- Minimize SQL system downtime
- Develop backend database systems, work with softare engineering teams
- Monitoring SQL system log files for errors and potential performance bottlenecks
- Coordinating data propagation to/from peripheral systems communicating with application owners
- Troubleshooting performance/space issues on an application level
- Responsible for capacity planning
- Performing UAT & development system refreshes, performing data masking and data reduction
- Responsible for any communication or backup/restore requests with Systems DBA
- Several years of hands on SQL Database Administration experience
- Proficient in backend database development
- Experience in support software development
- Strong knowledge of IIS & ASP.NET
- Experience with installing/administering SQL Server on Windows server environments.
- Proficient with database replication methodologies and performance tuning and Optimization
- Proficient with SQL Server backups, restore and recovery models
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of applications
- Proficiency in Atlassian tools such as Confluence, Jira, Portfolio and Service Desk
Please send your resume to Shawn Jen, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is an award-winning Information Technology Solutions and Staffing provider with roots in Southern California. For over fifteen years, we have had the privilege of serving exceptional client organizations as both a local and national resource. Our team is comprised of seasoned technologists, staffing industry thought leaders, top-notch recruiters, dedicated account executives, and a world class support staff.
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.