Solutions Architect- REMOTE
With CyberCoders in Los Angeles CA USMore jobs from CyberCoders
Posted on April 16, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
networking, sysadmin, linux
Solutions Architect- REMOTE If you are a Solutions Architect with Enterprise customer facing experience leading the integration and deployment of storage solutions, please read on!
Located in beautiful San Jose, CA but open for telecommuting in Los Angeles or a nearby city around LA. We have some of our major clients in LA.
We are an innovative start-up that is changing the game in digital storage distribution. Our technology utilizes incredibly high bandwidth to move large volumes of parallel data in order to reduce and eliminate clunky data movement.
We are currently looking for an experienced Solutions Architect to lead the integration and deployment of our hybrid cloud storage solution at our customer sites. The position requires in-depth knowledge of storage technologies, networking and parallel data distribution, a strong desire to learn new technologies and
successful experience deploying solutions in customer environments. You will travel to customer sites with the sales team to acquire a deep understanding of their problems and environments. You will design solutions and help define requirements, integrate with third-party solutions when necessary and test. You will be part of an exceptionally talented and enthusiastic team of hardware and software engineers developing innovative technologies.What You Will Be Doing- Acquire a deep understanding of our product and vision and develop the ability to clearly articulate these to our customers.
- Travel to customer sites with the sales team to present our products and vision and gather information about their problems and environments.
- Work in collaboration with the engineering team to design and build the best solutions possible for our customers.
- Integrate, deploy and support our product solutions in customer environments.What You Need for this Position- Deep knowledge of storage technologies, networking and parallel data distribution.
- Proven record of successful deployments of enterprise solutions.
- Prior experience working in the Media and Entertainment industry
- Great interpersonal skills
- Great communication skills
- Available to travel within the US.
- Deep knowledge of technologies: SAN, NAS, File System, NFS v3 and v4+, SSD, hard drives, clusters and distributed systems etc.
- Deep knowledge of network technologies: TCP/IP, UDP, VPN, DNS, ARP, switches L2 and L3, routers, wireless etc.
- Knowledge of best security practices.
- Good knowledge of Linux and Windows systems; Mac OS is a plus.
- Prior experience as a Systems Engineer.
- Ability to write bash scripts; python is a plus.
- Experience integrating with public clouds, AWS preferably.
- Well-organized, self-starter with a great team spirit.
- Ability to think analytically and to overview complex systems.
- MUST BE LOCATED IN LOS ANGELES, CA OR NEARBY CITIES TO BE QUALIFIED FOR TELECOMMUTE or work at our office in San Jose, CASo, if you are a Solutions Architect with Enterprise customer facing experience leading the integration and deployment of storage solutions, please apply today! -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.