Systems Engineer-Knowledge Management Applications
With Eleven Recruiting in Los Angeles CA USMore jobs from Eleven Recruiting
Posted on April 16, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
Our client is currently seeking a Systems Engineer – Knowledge Management Applications to review and optimize the applications used by the company.
- Work with information technology (IT) subject matter experts to ensure new software integrations meet functional and compatibility requirements
- Update, modify, test, and/or repair existing software systems and propose solutions to problems
- Provide functional and technical analysis and documentation related to the design, development, and implementation of knowledge management and practice support systems
- Prepare accurate written functional and technical documentation of user needs, program functions, and maintenance processes.
- 2-3 years of work experience as an application engineer or similar role, preferably working with knowledge management
- Proactive with demonstrated troubleshooting, problem resolution, and follow-through skills to manage multiple and diverse projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, detail-oriented work environment
- Ability to read and write simple database queries
- Experience integrating, configuring and optimizing business systems and applications
- Experience with Microsoft IIS (Internet Information Services Manager) and Microsoft SQL Server
- Working technical knowledge of current network protocols, operating systems, and standards, including TCP/IP, Windows 2012 and newer Server versions.
- Position requires adherence to the company's Information Service's policies, change control processes as well as the company's security and governance requirements across all administered applications
- Ability to perform off-hours support as needed for system monitoring and maintenance and to assist with time-sensitive customer requests