With The Remi Group in Charlotte NC USMore jobs from The Remi Group
Posted on May 01, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: DevOps, System Administrator
azure, asp.net-web-api, sysadmin
Who we are:
REMI empowers our customers to outperform by providing cost-effective and innovative equipment care solutions, delivered with passionate and dedicated service. Technology is at the core of our business, and powers our efforts to create the next-generation operational platform. Consequently, we are looking for a passionate, highly skilled, and self-motivated DevOps Engineer.
You are someone:
- Who is excited about delivering quality software to end users.
- Who wants to be part of a team of creative, confident, and thoughtful people who are enthusiastic about their work, and come together to achieve great things.
- Who has the desire to work in an agile environment. Things move fast, and change is a part of our daily lives.
If this sounds like you, let's talk. We are very excited to meet you!
As a DevOps Engineer you will:
- Manage a portfolio of cloud-based web applications (Azure).
- Design, implement, and document CICD pipelines using Azure DevOps tools.
- Take ownership of code release processes for multiple projects.
- Participate in architecture and implementation of infrastructure monitoring, security, scaling, and disaster recovery solutions.
- Collaborate with engineers, testers, and business analysts to consistently deliver quality software to end users.
You bring to the table:
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and services (Azure, AWS, etc.).
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing CICD pipelines in either Azure DevOps, TeamCity, Jenkins, or other similar tools.
- Experience with Docker or other containerization technologies.
- Solid Linux administration and scripting skills.
- Proficiency with modern SQL databases (T-SQL or MySQL).
- Proficiency with source-control tools (GitHub, Bitbucket, etc.).
- Software development skills using NodeJS and/or Angular 2+.
- Familiarity with container orchestrators (Kubernetes, Rancher).
- Familiarity with NGINX and SSL.
By taking on this role, you will be joining a team of talented individuals that are driving the digital transformation of our business. Already in use by one of our departments, the new operational platform delivers a massive value to our customer, and we're just getting started!
Remi offers an extraordinary level of industry experience and technical expertise that few can rival. We are vendor-neutral and recognize that our allegiance is to the Customer. We use our knowledge and industry experience to make certain that our client's organization receives the best service at the right price. Our goal is to enhance performance, improve vendor responsiveness, and eliminate the distractions related to managing our client's equipment portfolio. But most importantly, we strive to extend the useful life of our client's electronic equipment and dramatically reduce_equipment maintenance management and repair expenses_.
We are a team of driven individuals who push ourselves, and those around us, to develop personally and professionally. At Remi, you can expect a dynamic and fun work environment. To foster your success, you'll take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to help develop themselves and others.
Remi is an Equal Opportunity Employer as defined by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission****.
**In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Remi, please call 704-887-2920 or email****HR@theremigroup.com. **If you have any questions or comments, please contact Human Resources at the same phone and email above
Job Posted by ApplicantPro