Sr Document & CMS System Administrator (Veeva Vault & Box.com)
With PRA Health Sciences in Raleigh NC USMore jobs from PRA Health Sciences
Posted on May 01, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
amazon-web-services, sysadmin, security
PRA Health Sciences is searching for a Senior Document and Content Management Administrator in our Raleigh, NC office who will deliver application enhancements, technical project support and day-to-day application and technical support for Veeva Vault, BOX.COM, MediaWiki, PleaseReview, SharePoint Online, and custom developed AWS applications.
- Support, maintain, configure and manage BOX.COM, Veeva Vault, SharePoint online and other document sharing platforms. Test solutions prior to deployment
- Develop monitoring or other scripts to maintain the environment to requirements and security standards.
- Provide technical support to new projects and enhancements for Veeva Vault, BOX.com, SharePoint and other applications as assigned.
- Provide technical support, configuration, troubleshooting and direct support to end users.
- Develop and maintain system development lifecycle documents as required
- Set up and configure solutions for new SharePoint enhancements and or project requests, considering, data security, confidentiality, Personally Identifiable Information etc. Engage directly with end users to clarify requirements, issues and propose solutions and alternatives.
- Resolve helpdesk tickets for SharePoint and other applications as assigned.
You will need :
- 2+ ye
ars hands-on experience as a Veeva Vault administrator, certification a big plus >
- 2+ years of experience with Box.com, SharePoint and or SharePoint Online including supporting end users, creating sites/subsites and or other collaborative or document sharing platforms
- Understanding of software validation (GxP) and 21 CFR Part 11 requirements
- Understanding of Personally Identifiable Information and other industry security requirements
- 3+ years of working with scripting tools such as PowerShell or Python
- Requires good communication skills both verbal and written including the ability to communicate technical information to business users in non-technical terms.
- Requires good problem-solving skills and analytical ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems/issues
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical area or equivalent experience.
- Strongly prefer certified Veeva Vault administrator
- Strongly prefer experience with document/content management solutions such as BOX.com, Documentum
- Prefer working knowledge of AWS
- Prefer experience with SolarWinds or other monitoring solutions
- Prefer experience with MediWiki/PHP or other Wiki tools
- Exposure to Linux system administration is a plus