Windows System Administrator - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
With CYNET SYSTEMS Inc. in Los Angeles CA USMore jobs from CYNET SYSTEMS Inc.
Posted on May 01, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
sysadmin, windows, cloud
**"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
- Hands-on experience in configuring and administering ESXi 6.7 (High Availability, DRS & SDRS etc).
- Configuration and Management of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and 2016.
- Experience in Active Directory including (AD Users and groups, Replication, Backup & Restore etc).
- Hands-on experience required on VRA,VRO,NSX.
- This includes but not limited to day to day operations like Virtual machine creation, OVA, VM configuration, Datastore Management, Vmotion, Svmotion, NFS and Block Storage etc.
- Experience in Troubleshooting Performance Issues.
- To adhere to quality standards, regulatory requirements and company policies
- Hands on Experience on HPE Synergy Platform, which include managing chassis and blades, maintenance, working with vendor for code upgrade etc.
- To provide support for on call escalations and doing incident & problem management
- To independently resolve tickets & Ensure that the agreed SLA of ticket volume and time are met for the team
- Work on value adding activities such Knowledge base update & management, Training freshers, coaching analysts & conducting interviews/participation in hiring drives
- Root Cause Analysis and design process to make avoid re-occurrence in future.
- Exposure to DR implementation and management - Perform Capacity and Performance management - Hands-on experience on Adaptive and Dynamic optimization - Develop tiering policies for all hosts and configure as per the standards
- Contribute technical content to Rubrik's leading Deployment Guides, Knowledge Base, FAQ's etc..
- Demonstrate case management skills for each case by resolving various issues quickly and proactively involving resources as needed to achieve high customer's satisfaction
- 7+ years doing enterprise technical support in storage or backup verticals, including advanced issues such as snapshots, replication, data recovery, networking, and VMware administration.
- Should have zeal to learn new technologies and other domains (Public cloud) etc.
- Automation is a big plus using Python, Bash and Microsoft/VMware Power shell. Secondary Skills:
- Contribute to the effective and efficient handling of all levels of technical support cases from basic user questions to issues requiring more in-depth technical and problem-solving skills
- Public Cloud Aware will be a plus (AWS and Google Cloud).
- Doing enterprise technical support in storage or backup verticals, including advanced issues such as snapshots, replication, data recovery, networking, and VMware administration