Senior Security Engineer
With Match in Dallas TX USMore jobs from Match
Posted on May 04, 2019
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
automation, security, sysadmin
We're looking for a Sr. Security Engineer – Unix/Automation, to join us!
As an automation/scripting specialist, you'll help drive our infrastructure the proper way as we move to an orchestration model. You will help the team automate current manual processes, integrate tools together, and evangelize automation into the Match culture. You'll also help SOC focus by ensuring we are looking at the proper events and presenting them in a way that’s efficient and scalable.
- Automate manual processes
- SECOPSDEV Orchestration
- Integrating Log events into Splunk, tuning dashboards, ensure complete event visibility
- Setup/maintain Slackbot channel for SOC / OPSSec to monitor and take actions for events found
- Assist with automated system deployment, ensuring security requirements are being met
What we are looking for:
- Heavy Linux experience (CentOS preferred)
- Experience with automation tools such as Kubernetes / Puppet / Ansible
- Security focused experience a plus
- Splunk experience a plus
- Extensive experience with scripting language such as Perl, Python, Ruby, etc.
- Ability to be part of after hours on-call rotation